Why do we need your information?
What information do we need?
Who has access to it?
Who is responsible?
How do we protect your data?
- All staff at TQ1 Family Service are familiar with our internal safeguarding procedures for raising concerns.
- All client information is locked away and only accessed when necessary.
- We can also contact the Police or the Local Authority Safeguarding Lead for advice, without necessarily giving an individual’s personal details.
- We ensure that others are not put at risk by information being kept confidential, i,e if we are able to take action to prevent a serious crime.
- We only share information on a ‘need to know’ basis and do not share more information than necessary.
- TQ1 Family Service record decisions and reasoning about information that is shared.